- Only when we love one another well –out of His heart and not out of our own—will we have something that attracts a watching world.
- Only when we are tender to the hurts of one another will the injured and wounded come out the shadows.
- Only when we walk in forgiveness as we have been forgiven will the lost step forward.
- And only when we wear grace for one another on our sleeves will we dress in the humility and gentleness that will turn heads.
You Sweet Sister have been clothed by the Most High. The Name of Jesus covers you from head to toe. The Spirit Himself has dressed you in holiness. And the Elohim, the All of God, the eternal, independent, true and holy One, has crowned you with life and Girlfriend, believe me when I tell you –it looks good on you. May you wear it well!
12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. Colossians 3:12-14 NASB
THANK YOU FOR THE JOY IN THE JOURNEY!
Wonder not if you are loved, protected, desired, and cared for, Sweet Daughter of God, when you encounter disappointment and disillusionment with yourself – grace does not depend on you.
Do not try to puzzle out His affection, His heart provision, or His ache to see you walk in redemption when you meet with seasons of darkness and distress. CLAIM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AS YOUR OWN!
It is not the will of God that you should be downcast, yoked to shame, or chained to the past –fear not; you are free. Breathtakingly free!
- Free to look up and gaze upon glory.
- Free to peer into the heavenlies and anticipate the certainty to come.
- Free to be filled with Hope and life here and now and confidently expect the joy of eternity.
Colossians 3:1-3 from the Message . . .
1-2 So if you’re serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don’t shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that’s where the action is. See things from his perspective.3-4 Your old life is dead. Your new life, which is your real life—even though invisible to spectators—is with Christ in God. He is your life.
Receiving is not a passive activity. It’s pulling up close beside a thing and reaching out by volitional choice for all that is made available.
Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. Colossians 2:6-7
What will we reach for of Jesus?
Out time is now and our place is here. Our God, who is a consuming fire, is a blaze within us! He has appointed us and anointed us to be convinced of Him on the inside and bear the fruit of that conviction on the outside. We better lace up our hiking boots Girlfriend because we’ve been called to the top of the mountain!